Austin Texas Homes – Custom Home Builder in Texas
Tiny Homes Community Development Solutions in Texas
Not only does Small House Solutions, LLC provide tiny house designs, permit services and construction, we also provide turnkey development services to make the whole process easier for you. Whether you want to build a custom small home, an accessory dwelling unit such as a granny flat, bachelor pad, or guest house in your backyard, or develop a tiny house community, the professionals at Small House Solutions, LLC are here to help.
When it comes to custom tiny homes, tiny prefab homes, and tiny houses, we are a one-stop-shop. Our development services include:
- Mechanical, including HVAC
- Concrete, including engineered foundations, walkways, fire pits, and more
- Carpentry, including add-on decks and stairs
- Modular home construction, delivery, and installation
- Site-built home construction
When it comes to tiny house designs, our service is all-inclusive to ensure that every small detail is covered and that all your requirements are met. Our tiny house design packages include:
- Site visit and site analysis by highly experienced members of our staff
- Sit-down design consultation or Zoom video conference with screen share
- Due diligence research and site-specific calculations, including zoning, impervious cover, setbacks, and much more
- Finish materials and color selection via Homedepot.com, Lowes.com, and our selection spreadsheet
- CAD tiny house floorplans and four-sided elevations
- Photo-realistic 3D layout rendering and interior and exterior 3D renderings
- CAD site plan if the property survey is available, or we can arrange a survey at an additional fee.
- Complete design file, needed for structural engineering, including electrical plan, roof plan, window schedule, door schedule, and more
- A fixed price quote to have your new tiny home built
- Co-ownership of your tiny house plans and renderings. You can use the designs as you wish.
For all your custom tiny homes, tiny prefab homes, and tiny houses requirements in Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and the surrounding areas, get in touch with us today. We love it when you contact us, and you’ll love how prompt we are to respond. Let us know what’s on your mind, and we’ll follow up with you quickly to explore all the possibilities to help you. Stop searching for tiny house in Texas. One call and you will realize that we are the reliable experts when it comes to custom tiny homes in Texas.