Email Inquiry Regarding Architectural Design and New Turnkey Construction
Email Inquiry Regarding the Remodel, Renovation, or Expansion of an Existing Structure
- Site Due-Diligence / Feasibility Study
- Floor Plan Drafting
- Exterior Elevations
- Roof Plan
- Site Plan Creation
- Electrical Layout
- Exterior and Interior Renderings
- Interactive Panoramic VR Renderings
Additional and Accessory Dwelling Units – ADU’s
These are commonly referred to as backyard homes, granny flats, mother-in-law suites, guest homes, casita’s, pool houses, and accessory structures. These permanent structures are designed and built to the locally adopted IRC building codes and municipal zoning codes.
Custom Tiny, Small, and Large Homes
Our Tiny, Small, and Large Single-Family Residences are designed and built to the locally adopted IRC building codes and municipal zoning codes.
Tiny Homes On Wheels (Tiny Houses on Wheels)
These are built on either a bumper pull or gooseneck trailer. Maximum dimensions: 8.5′ wide, 13.5′ tall. Popularly parked in an RV park or rural property outside of the city limits.
Park Model Homes
Park Models are typically designed and built to be 399 sqft. Maximum dimensions: 15′ wide, 15′ tall. Popularly parked in an RV park or a rural property outside of the city limits.
Home Remodeling, Home Addition, and Home Renovation
Our mission is to transform your ideas, and big-picture goals into blueprints and a new space to fit your lifestyle.
Our Custom Design Offerings for all build-types are packaged according to the needs of your projects, and your personal desires.
Our full-service approach provides our clients with a smooth transition from a desire to build, to a completed development. We handle everything under the Small House Solutions roof.
This is how we begin:
- You submit a general inquiry via “Contact Us”, or book a Free Phone or Zoom Consultation with us.
- Based on our discussion, we make a recommendation on how to take the next step(s) with us. That may be one of the following:
- Meeting in-person on-site
- Perform a detailed feasibility study and providing you with a report
- Entering directly into a contract for the design, engineering, and permitting scope of the project
- Site visit and detailed analysis by highly experienced members of our team
- Upon entering into a customer design agreement with us, we schedule a design-criteria meeting with you, either in person or via Zoom.
- We begin drafting a conceptual floor plan and site plan. A property survey is required for this, if you do not have one, we can assist you with this.
- Conceptual Plans are delivered to you via email. You may reply with your approval, revision requests, or book a phone or Zoom meeting with your dedicated design-lead
- We draft an electrical layout plan showing light fixtures, switches, outlets, etc… It is provided to you along with any revisions to the floor plan that we had previously discussed.
- Upon receiving your approval or revision requests of the electrical layout plan, we custom-tailor a materials specifications Google Sheet, provide it to you, and arrange a Zoom meeting to discuss the sheet, and consult with you regarding making selections for your build.
- We draft the exterior elevations plans (side perspectives of the exterior of the structure) and delivered them to you for review. Upon your approval or revision request, we round-out drafting with detailing, cabinet elevations, roof plan, plumbing plan, and finalized site plan.
- The Permit File and Construction Documents are completed upon receiving the relevant documentation and plans from our engineering partners. IE: Spetic Engineering Plan, Geo-Tech Engineering, Civil Engineering (Tap Plan), Etc…
- Small House Solutions provides you a Hard-Cost Contract for E-Signature. The Contract Includes Price, Draw Schedule, Terms of the Contract, The Material Specification Sheet in PDF Format, and the Plans. If all finishing materials selections have not been made by you as of the time our contract is ready, we define line-item allowances for each selection, in order to provide you with a Hard-Cost If the post-contract selections are made over the allowance, the difference would be billed as a change order. If under the allowance, the difference would be credited towards your final payment.
Custom Home Builders New Braunfels offers tiny, small, and large custom residential layout services. In addition to architectural drafting and renderings, our turnkey layout-construct coordination technique also includes:
Geo-Tech Engineering (Soil Drilling, Sampling, Lab-Testing, and Engineers Report), Civil Engineering (Tap Plan for Water Meter/Tap and Sewer Tap Improvements), Structural Engineering (Foundation, Shear/Wind-Bracing, and Framing: Ceiling, Roof, Subfloor), Septic Engineering, City and/or County Permitting, Land Development, Utility Connections, and Full Construction Services.
Our goal is to provide our clients with a relaxed, professional, exciting, and quality construction experience as a “one-stop-shop” design-build firm.
- Concrete, including engineered foundations, walkways, fire pits, and more
- Carpentry, including add-on decks and stairs
- Modular home construction, delivery, and installation
- Site-built home construction
Small House Solutions serves the following Texas Towns, Counties and nearby Areas for Tiny, Small, Large Custom Homes, Tiny Homes on Wheels, ADU’s, Accessory Structure and Park Models:
Custom Home Builder Copperas Cove TX
Custom Home Builder Fredericksburg TX
Custom Home Builder Georgetown TX
Custom Home Builder Harker Heights TX
Custom Home Builder in Hays County TX
Custom Home Builder Houston
Custom Home Builder in Hutto TX
Custom Home Builder Kendall County TX
Custom Home Builder Killeen
Custom Home Builder Kyle TX
Custom Home Builder in Lakeway
Custom Home Builder in Leander TX
Custom Home Builder in McLennan County Texas
Custom Home Builder New Braunfels
Custom Home Builder in Pflugerville TX
Custom Home Builder in Round Rock TX
Custom Home Builder San Antonio
Custom Home Builder San Marcos TX